Sellao.com is an open marketplace, all products and content are published by public users. Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), If you believe one or some Sellao users have posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email to Sellao.com and must include the following information (the list below comes substantially straight from the statute 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) ):
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. You need send a link(or productid) of copyright infringement product, or if multiple copyright infringement products are covered by a single notification, please send us a representative list of such copyright infringement product links (or productids).
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sellao to contact you, if available, an e-mail address.
4. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA Notices must be emailed to [email protected] .
If you believe one or some Sellao user have posted material that infringes your copyright, please provide us with direct links to each publication which violate your rights, we will immediately remove these contents.